Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 5, 2009

Outside my window...bright clear sky, but it looks wet

I am thinking...about all that needs to be done around the house

I am thankful for...children who are willing to help out while I recuperate

I am wearing...my pink plaid capri jammies with a pink top

I am remembering...3 Monday's ago and how nervous I was during the c-section

I am going...to the Library today

I am reading...where ever the Lord leads in my Bible reading

I am hoping...to get the house in order

On my mind...how quickly the children are growing

Noticing that...Mr. Bookworn is becoming a young man

Pondering these words...Mercy came running

From the kitchen...not sure if I am cooking or if hubby is

Around the house...general chaos from mama being bedridden

One of my favorite things...my family

6 comments:

Cakesmom said...

So happy to see you are well.Your blogs were missed.God bless you and your sweet family. Linda

Tonya Gunn said...

Blessings to you and your fammily. Hope you are doing well.
I enjoyed your post. Appreciating all the little blessings that God has given us is so important.
Thank you for sharing.
Warm wishes,
Tonya

Sharm said...

Just stopped by your blog (all the way from Australia)& have enjoyed my time visiting with you. I'm fairly new to blogging but certainly am enjoying it! May God bless you & your family.
Sharmayne
www.suburbanhomestead.blogspot.com

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

So glad to see you back. I pray you are recovering well and your family is doing well also.
the other Mrs.B

Ana said...

Lovely post, thank you for sharing :)

sarah said...

Dear Mrs. B.
May our Lord Jesus Christ strengthen you.
You will be in our prayers..

Related Posts with Thumbnails