Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today~September 7, 2010

Outside my window~It is pitch black out side still

I am thinking~Of how nice it is to have my honey home still

I am thankful for~My cheery kitchen

I am wearing~my pink Trophy Wife T-shirt, with my plaid pink pajama bottoms

I am creating~3 khaki skirts for the girlies

I am going~to try to get to the apple orchard today

I am reading~A new Max Lucado (gotta love pre-released books!)

I am hoping (and praying)~For a home to fit our family

I am hearing~The sounds of sleeping children

Around the house~I have laundry to finish and then the house will be tidy again.

One of my favorite things~The smell of the air in the autumn time

A few plans for this week~Homeschooling is taking up the vast majority of my daily schedule now

Picture thought


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails