Friday, August 19, 2011

30 Days about me~Catch up~Day 15

describe your dream home

sigh,  I have known what I want in a dream home for a long time now.  

A Bungalow,  they are amazing homes with lots of storage spaces.
Here is the one I want


I love this home,  but I want 6 bedrooms,  with 4 bathrooms.  1 bathroom in the masterbedroom.  I also want enough space for hubby to have a retreat of his own,  and a schooling area for the children and I.    A HUGE kitchen with room for the family to sit and talk with me as we prepare meals. 

We want enough land to have my hobby farm.  Milk goats, chickens, rabbits, sheep and meat cows.  And a huge garden. 

My hubby wants a barn so we can start a Gospel Barn of the North.  Check out this one to see what he is thinking about.  Yes they used an old barn and converted it!  Would be sooooo fun to do.

Can't you just see 8 children playing all over that front yard and porch :D

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I'm with you my friend! Sounds like a dream home to me!
I'm happy with what I have but if I could dream well......


HUGS!
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails